POPP Professional People and Quality Practices
POPP Professional Optimistic Proactive People
All POPP team members are important. They represent all of us at POPP to everyone they communicate with.
POPP employee thoughts, actions, and communication skills create a good client experience and POPP company success. The POPP team appreciates clients and teammates every day.
POPP professional quality and teamwork practices to produce quality information and communication
- Integrity – Earn trust – Learn and tell the truth using facts – Keep promises – Do good always
- Always begin with the end in mind and do first things first
- Communicate – Listen to understand and clarify, use precision words and client-friendly language/terms
- Show you care with Current, Accurate, Relevant, Efficient (CARE) information
- Use CARE information to show and tell how clients benefit from POPP services
- Produce CARE information and enter into POPP client databases
- Be proactive to learn and understand people’s roles and goals and predict what your actions cause and the effects
- Prepare – Organize tomorrow today, organize tasks and time
- Think Einstein – Make everything as simple as possible, but no simpler than required to do good
- Teamwork – Trust and follow the proven process, steps, and checklists
POPP People – Powered by Experience – Committed to Excellence – Driven by Process – Always Thankful
Reputation is Everything!