Looking For A Meaningful Career?
A POPP professional can expect to solve challenging problems in a fair, respectful environment with clear expectations and opportunities for learning each day. If you have a growth mindset, if you aspire to work hard in an optimistic and productive environment, if you want to be more than just a number – this could be the perfect place for you.
Don’t let a lack of industry experience discourage you from applying – if you can prove to us that you’ve got the right stuff, we’ll train you on the rest.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Location: Golden Valley, MN
Compensation: $100k+ potential with uncapped commissions
About POPP’s Business Focus:
- Solutions to Compliment Productivity
- Low Prices
- Service 1st – Proactive and Reactive
About the Opportunity:
In our experience, if you will make a minimum of 50 prospecting phone calls a day you have the potential to earn $100k+ and that is how at POPP we reward high activity and high-quality work. As a POPP Solutions Consultant, you will work with business executives and managers to help them improve their service reputation and productivity by offering POPP’s Cloud IP Phones and Apps. The ideal candidate is business technology curious and savvy, has and uses great listening skills, enjoys problem solving and solution building, has a growth mindset, and is a self-starter with great time management and communication skills.
- Make Research and Marketing calls in your assigned territory (within the Twin Cities) and schedule in-person solution meetings with potential clients
- Identify client needs with excellent listening, problem solving and communication skills
- Design and present Cloud IP Phone & App solutions to the client demonstrating the value that POPP provides
- Achieve a monthly quota by selling POPP solutions to business executives and managers
- Be business technology curious and savvy
- Great listening, time management and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Be a problem solver and solution builder
- Exceptional closing skills
- Identify themselves as a leader with a Growth mindset
- Will train
POPP Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Our comprehensive benefits package is the icing on the cake. From an employer-matched 401k plan, to generous Paid Time Off and Volunteer Time Off plans, to employee discounts on services, we offer a variety of benefits to contribute to your personal and professional success.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Events
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Matched 401(k) Plan
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Military Leave
- Length of Service Award
- Flexible Savings Accounts
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Family & Medical Leave
- Maternity/Paternity/Adoption Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Access to a Financial Advisor
Ryan Cummings, Vice President & General Manager
Our Culture & Values
POPP is a positive, professional environment where caring, honest, tech-savvy individuals come together to bring out the best work in each other and have fun doing it. A strong collective sense for making a difference in the community exists here, and we passionately bring that spirit into our work of serving our clients.
We like to say that we are Professional, Optimistic, Productive Partners. A few other key traits that we value are trustworthiness, efficiency, accountability, and thankfulness. We’re curious about business technology, and see each new problem as an opportunity to create a win/win solution.
If this culture and these values speak to you, then please contact us – you’ll fit right in!
WHAT OUR EMPLOYEES SAY
"Working at POPP is rewarding because we work with so many great teammates and clients. There's a real sense of satisfaction knowing that we have such a large impact on the success of so many small businesses in our community."